How do I add a user?
Note: You need to be an Account Owner or Administrator to add users. If you have multiple uses, you also have the option to enable SSO.
- Click on Settings > Manage Users.
- Click on Add users.
- Enter the users first name, last name, and email address and click "Next".
- You can change the user role, access rights or classic report settings by selecting the user and choosing the relevant option from the top menu.
- You also have the option to send a welcome email.
- Once you have changed the user access as required click "Finish".
Note: See the In-App Tutorial "How to Create New Users" and the article "How do I edit user access to Sites and Groups in Siteimprove?" for more information on setting up new users.
Contact the Siteimprove Technical Support team if you have any questions regarding this.
Tip: If you edit a user's email address after you have added them, you'll need to contact Siteimprove technical support to ensure continued access to the Help Center and ticketing system.
Add User GIF
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.